Below you can find some feeds from PsychCentral. This information is pulled from their website, and is updated daily as more articles are created.
- Addiction Intervention: A Healing Tool for the Whole Family
- Is Addiction Lurking in Your Medicine Cabinet?
- We Can’t Blame All Violence on Mental Illness
- 8 Mindfulness Tips for Families of Addicts You Can Learn From Your Dog
- Why Families Are Still the Front Line of Defense in Opioid Addiction
- The Portals into Self-Compassion
- What Is Affect or Emotion Dysregulation?
- Mental Health Makeover: Tips to Improve Your State of Mind
- Why Don’t Therapists Talk About Themselves in Session?
- How to Build New Healthy Habits
Marriage and Family
- An Honest Look at Behavioral Modification Programs for Troubled Teenagers
- Mental Health Challenges of College Students
- Transitioning to College: Helping Students with Anxiety
- Help Your Teen Transition to High School
- What Is a Loophole Grandchild?
- OCD and Showering
- The Effects of Sunlight on OCD Symptoms
- Real Event OCD
- Deep Brain Stimulation, OCD and Diabetes
- OCD and the Need for Perfectionism
- Breaking the Cycle of Ouch: Why It’s OK to Not Feel OK
- Work Begins on Golden Gate Bridge Suicide Barrier (Finally)
- Podcast: How Is Depression Expressed in Children and Adolescents?
- Psychology Around the Net: July 28, 2018
- Postpartum Anxiety: How to Get the Support You Need When You Are Feeling Overwhelmed